Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a vital contributor to a team dedicated to making a difference. Our CSRs know all about our products, and use that knowledge to work enthusiastically and compassionately with customers' day-in and day-out to serve their financial needs. You'll strive to reach and surpass key performance indicators and will demonstrate your motivation by seizing learning and training opportunities to take you to the next level. And we'll provide every resource for you to do just that – develop your skillset and excel in your career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Work to meet your team's sales goals by selling loan and pawn products to consumers, identifying local marketing strategies, leveraging business to business partnership opportunities, obtaining referrals, participating in community events, and more.
* Develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer service in order to build new business, maintain store profitability, and further brand loyalty and recognition.
* Maintain customer information in the Point of Sale system with integrity to ensure transactions and private details remain protected.
* Uphold compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Sales-oriented mentality and passion for customer service
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple competing tasks with ease
* Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
* Use of personal vehicle required as well as the ability to drive on Company business throughout the workday
* Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR (state exemptions may apply)
* Valid driver's license and car insurance
* Must be at least 19 years of age
* Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays
* Associate's Degree or higher
* Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
Our Business The CSR is a member of the Store Operations team, a group of diverse and talented individuals across the
country aligned with and committed to our Company's mission and values. The face of our Company, our store operators work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and energetic environment and consistently produce superior results. Responsible for managing our stores, generating revenue, and being an integral part of their communities, they use their love for business, people, and service to build relationships with our customers and help people every day. The TMX Finance® Family of Companies ("the Company") is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.